2021 NAIOP/CEL CRE Compensation and Benefits Report (Office/Industrial-Retail-Residential)
Is your 2022 salary and bonus package competitive? Find out with the 2021 NAIOP/CEL Commercial Real Estate Compensation and Benefits Report (Office/Industrial-Retail-Residential).
This valuable report enables commercial real estate businesses to stay current on salaries, bonuses and benefits for CRE professionals from executive to entry-level positions.
The report includes:
- Submissions from over 300 companies
- Salary, bonus, incentives and benefits for up to 200 positions
- Data from 120,000 distinct jobs in the office/industrial and retail property sectors.
Data is presented by:
- Company size (based on number of employees)
- Company type (private and public)
- Real estate specializations (development, brokerage, asset management, acquisitions, operations and more)
- Seven U.S. regions and 28 metro areas
You must be logged in to your existing user account or create a new user account in order to purchase the publication. The Compensation Report comes in the form of a PDF document and a sortable Excel file that allows you to manipulate the data. Your purchase is available for download for seven days. Contact Kathy Jackson, firstname.lastname@example.org, with questions.